Johnson & Johnson
Corporate Social Responsibility
The Challenge: Johnson & Johnson’s CSR team needed assistance with promoting its community outreach efforts and building standard communication materials for some of its community programs.
The Solutions: HWC partnered with the CSR team to develop a variety of communication materials including:
- Promotional materials for various New Jersey CSR-sponsored programs
- Communication templates for the promotion of its CSR Africa program
- Promotional strategy & communications templates for the Arts and Healthcare program and the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) program to reduce mortality
The Challenge: Johnson & Johnson needed to promote its supplier diversity efforts better.
The Solution: HWC partnered with the Supplier Diversity team to:
- Develop communication strategies and tactics to promote Johnson & Johnson’s Supplier Diversity Program. Prepared articles featuring various Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
- Prepare profile submitted to the National Minority Supplier Development Council, resulting in Johnson & Johnson recognized with a 2014 Corporate Innovation Award
- Create video script for CEO Alex Gorsky to promote Supplier Diversity program